IS YOUR SEX PAINFUL?
DON'T LET VAGINISMUS RUIN YOUR SEX LIFE
You do not need to be an expert or a doctor in order to know some basic information about the issue that is ruining your sex life. It is a necessity that you are informed about it, right?
"Women with this problem are unaware that their pelvic floor muscle, specifically their pubococcygeal muscles are spasming and tightening, out of their voluntary control."
KNOW AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ABOUT VAGINISMUS
And we are more than happy to give you some of the basic information. So here it comes:
- Vaginismus is a condition which causes vaginal muscles to tighten involuntarily. This results in painful intercourse.
- Painful intercourse which is a symptom of vaginismus can seriously harm your relationship. Well, it harms your sex life and that can hurt your relationship.
- Vaginismus has many various causes. And it is sometimes difficult to decide what is responsible for your problem.
- When you have vaginismus, you do not need to see a doctor. But it is always good to do so just to make sure that it is not something serious.
- The cause of vaginismus can be psychical or physical. It can simply be a result of trauma!
- Kegel exercise can help against vaginismus. It is easy to do and you can do it daily.
FIND A WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ISSUE
Well, these are some of the basic things you should know about vaginismus. As you can see, it is a common problem that many women are dealing with nowadays. And it is definitely curable, so do not panic and instead of putting off the inevitable, deal with it! Go see your doctor. Talk to your partner and try to find out what is responsible for your problem.